Reconciliation with God, Humanity, and Creation
5 Year Action Plans by the Institutions (2019-2023)
Apostolic Prefecture of Battambang
- To document and promote best practices and success-stories of solid waste management and sustainable farming methods in the Prefecture.
- Assist all church communities to put in place a local solid waste management system and sustainable farming.
- To promote a renewed philosophy of stewardship for the earth and sustainable life by educating present and future generations of farmers and members of our Catholic communities.
Education of Jesuit Mission Cambodia
- Create awareness of ecology and environment programs for secondary schools.
- Providing workshops in ecological awareness to university students in Cambodia.
- Advocating ecological awareness through Cambodia Academic Network (CAN).
Jesuit Service Cambodia
- To establish an MOU with local communities and Governmental authorities for better collaboration in the protection and conservation of their natural resources.
- To make at least one environment education module to be introduced in secondary schools.
- To produce land cover maps or studies of Prey Lang / Stung Sen Core area showing the changes over the years to be shared with local communities.
- To supply other JSC offices materials they can use to engage in activities related to climate change.
- To adapt the spirituality of Laudato Si to the context of Cambodia.
- Providing talks and workshops on the adapted Laudato Si to the inside and outside of the local church and youths.